ULTRASONIC TECHNOLOGY AND EQUIPMENT LABORATORY OFFERS
DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION AND DELIVERY OF ULTRASONIC EQUIPMENT AND TECHNOLOGIES
With the technical specifications provided by the Customer:
- portable cavitometers;
- ultrasonic dispersers;
- contactless vibrometers;
- ultrasonic low-frequency cavitation system;
- ultrasonic baths;
- ultrasound generators;
- sonoluminescent setups.
The delivery terms for the equipment and technologies are from 2 weeks up to six months depending on the conditions of the Delivery Agreement as well as on any special aspects in the technical specifications.
Cooperation - agreement, contract.
DEVELOPMENT AND DELIVERY OF THE TAILORED SOFTWARE
used to control the operation modes of the ultrasonic systems and other equipment.
OPTIMIZATION OF THE OPERATION PROCEDURES IN ULTRASONIC EQUIPMENT
IMPLEMENTATION, ADJUSTMENT AND REFINEMENT OF INDUSTRIAL PROCESSES
-ultrasonic intensification of the liquid-penetrant testing;
- ultrasonic purification;
- ultrasonic infiltration;
- preparation of nanoparticle emulsions in the ultrasonic field;
- processing of nanoparticle suspensions with ultrasound.
PARTICIPATION IN JOINT RESEARCH PROJECTS
Fundamental research topics:
- physics of high-power ultrasound, including phenomena, such as cavitation, ultrasonic capillary effect, sonoluminescence, including observed in simulants of biologic structures and biologic tissues, suspensions of nanoparticles and when generating nano-materials;
- physical principles in the metrology support of the cavitation activity measurements and introduction of the cavitation activity measurement system;
- study of the cavitation generating features in nanoparticle suspensions, biological tissues and their simulants with nanoparticles.
Applied research topics:
- development of the procedures and equipment for verification of the cavitometers and calibration of the cavitation sensors;
- development of the advanced methods to control cavitation processes in liquids, suspensions and biologic tissues;
- development of new application-special cavitation sensors;
- development of innovative ultrasonic technologies.